Thursday 12 April 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family Memories, Photos and Film #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

We have been so busy this week that I have just realised that its Thursday so linky day! The lack of blog posts is due to working on my YouTube channel. I also had to go to Manchester to collect my final studio portrait... I hope you will join in and share (I have a feeling I need to visit a few of you still from last week...). Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Videoing with my daughter:

I recruited my daughter to help me film the latest fell race at Elterwater. She used 2 of my cameras and her phone to record the action in the bog whilst I was on the hill:


Not only did she do a great job but she also assisted an injured runner in the under 13 race. Here is one of our videos:


2) Family memories

After tea with my aunt and uncle we were treated to seeing some slides from the 1970s of baby me and my brother as we grew up. I was a real chubster:


I also visited Chorlton cum Hardy and could show my son the places where my mum grew up:


3) Bedroom mission

Not only did I manage to dismantle and sell the redundant high sleeper I even found the original fittings in time:



This means that plenty of progress has been made to make the best use of the 2nd largest bedroom to make it multi purpose:


4) Birthday Tea

I had a lovely time celebrating a friend's birthday whilst enjoying delicious food:


5) Photo Shoot

It was hard just choosing one from the fabulous 48 photos but in the end I chose this one as it was safe enough to share! I would like to point out that I am wearing a corset and not naked...



get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message