Thursday 4 January 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: Happy New Year! #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Its January which means I have handed the reins back to the lovely Michelle so do pop over there and say hello! There has already been plenty to smile about even though 2018 has only just begun:

1) Snow

Well it wasn't a lot and it didn't last long but it made for a more dramatic backdrop for our latest fell running film:


2) Coco

My daughter's cat thoroughly entertained 3 generations on New Year's Eve. He is turning lots of non cat people in to cat lovers:


He even tried to join in at Game of Life:


3) New Year's Day dip 

Sinking into the cold of Windermere on New Year's Day certainly put a smile on my face:



4) Family

Having shown you last week how tall my daughter is getting this week I can show you the height of my 11 year old next to my mum (she is 5ft 4.5)! I think he is taller than I was at his age...


Please join in and visit all the other happy linkers and share some love in 2018!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are breeding tall kids, mine are the same and very soon I'll be the shortest at 5' 5". I can't believe you took a dip on NYD, I always wonder about the mad people who do that! lol Have a fab 2018. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am nearly 5ft 9 which is above average! you have known me long enough to know I am mad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're braver than me getting in the water, I'm too much of a baby! #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he is tall! But then so are you so I shouldn't be surprised. I'm a wee 5' 3.5" and I'm the tallest women in my family, LOL. Wishing you lots of R2BCs in 2018, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its OK once in and you need socks and a hat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the tallest lady until my daughter hit 5ft 9... Same back to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cat pic! Actually all your photos are lovely, as always, though I think you were very brave to get in the lake on New years day x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message