Wednesday 8 November 2017

Growing Up

One of the great things about social media apps such as Timehop is that you can easily compare how things have changed on the same date over time. As a case in point here are three photographs of my son and I taken over the last four years. It really shows how much he has grown:

Age 8
Age 8

Age 10

Age 11

The only question is... how long before he is taller than me? I am 5ft 8.5 or 175cm which isn't short but he is going to end up a lot taller than that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This treasure party looks really amazing. Hope children had lovely time here. My friend is also going to throw her children a party at one of San Francisco event venues and I am very happy and keen to help her in arranging it.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message