Friday 23 June 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud Mum and Running #R2BC


So little time to post this week that I am combining my normal two posts into one! Therefore a few of my reasons to be cheerful are fitness related...

1) Out Run May on track

My charity challenge for Macmillan Cancer care to run 80 miles this month is well on track and I am relishing trying different routes and mixing up my distances from 1 mile to 10 km in a run. Running on evenings like this are a tonic for the soul:


2) Speeding up

The regular running is speeding me up too. Last weekend was my fastest 5k and Parkrun for 2 years. An extra bonus was this awesome finish photo:


3) Proud Mum #1

We all ran our local colour run in aid of the local hospice on Sunday. Not often all 3 of us lace up our trainers:


If you fancy sponsoring us on this one here is the link: St John's Hospice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message