Thursday 1 June 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Half term fun #R2BC


Sorry I have been AWOL for most of May. It was a tough month at work and we have been so busy I haven't had a chance to post! Hopefully this bunch of cheer will make up for it...

1) Running in the Howgills

A lovely evening running with my son's junior group up into the Howgills followed by a picnic in the park:


2) Swimming in Windermere

After a very hot parkrun it was bliss to take a dip in the rather chilly waters of Windermere:




3) Slimming down

I am looking so much slimmer than at the start of the year and feeling fabulous:



3) Charity football tournament


My son and I spent an afternoon at Kick Off 4 Cancer in Barrow. There were teams of ex Premier league players, TV stars and local teams. This is my son posing with ex Leicester City player Trevor Benjamin:



4) House catch up

The advantage of being off for half term is that I have caught up on weeks of house work. Great to have a cosy house back:


5) Out Run May

I completed my Out Run May challenge for Macmillan Cancer Support by not just going 80 miles (129 km) but adding another 6 km with my son to wrap it up on a very hot day in beautiful country:




6) Night Out

A rare occurrence of a night out in Kendal with friends drinking cocktails at Slate!




Hopefully lots of happy folks out there wanting to share their posts this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message