Friday 9 June 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Galloping! #R2BC


A day late thanks to the General Election and in order to remain cheerful I won't talk about the results! Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) On the bus

Not having a car gave us an excuse to travel on the bus to our races at Grasmere this weekend.  You get the most amazing views from the top of the 555 on a clear and sunny day:


It was even more fun taking the open top bus back for part of the route:




2) Grasmere Gallop

This was my son's 4th go at the 5.7 km fun run at the Gallop and he was only 5 seconds off his PB: 



I had braved the main 10 km race for the first time and boy was it tough. So I was very pleased to complete it in 1 hour and 14 minutes: 



We were very pleased with ourselves:


3) New School

My daughter has moved to a new school and she seems really happy there so far. She is now at a secondary school that is smaller than her brother's primary school! Just hoping she keeps enjoying it and continues to do well.


');

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message