Saturday 25 March 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family Fun #R2BC


Late to the party again this week! Hope Michelle can forgive me... It has been a rollercoaster week but I have had a few things that have made me smile:

1) Family Fun in Barrow

Working in Barrow has made life quite stressful but last weekend I took my children for an afternoon and evening there to show them what it is like:


First of all we watched Barnum at the Forum, then we shopped at TX Maax, watched a film at the cinema and finished off with Pizza Hut! An awesome time and great to have such fun with everyone together.

2) Proud Teacher

Despite some sleepless nights our class assembly went really well and I am proud of all the hard work they all put in to it:


3) Furry Family

I got up close and personal to our furry family members whilst cleaning them out at the weekend. Isn't Bubble a handsome fella:


Hoping to go and visit all the lovely bloggers who have joined in this week..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message