Thursday 22 December 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Festive Edition #R2BC


I am not running quite so late this week! The reason being that I am OFF for the holidays which is my reason number 1:


2) Whistlestop tour of London

We made the most of the dry weather to walk from Euston to Waterloo when travelling down south for a gathering. I loved seeing the iconic landmarks and my son loved catching Pokemon!



3) Savill Gardens Junior parkrun

For the second Christmas running we were around for my son to take part in the festive junior parkrun at Savill Gardens. It was made more exciting this year as our friend has a similar time so they had a great sprint finish:



4) Time with friends

We were on our way to spend time with my oldest friends and their families for a wonderful Sunday lunch. There were 18 of us celebrating together which is always one of my biggest reasons to be cheerful.

5) Festive Fun

South West trains may not run an amazing service but they have a good sense of humour:



6) Family

My step daughter lives just outside London but co-incidentally was coming in to town to celebrate her birthday as we were leaving. This meant a chance for siblings to meet up and a chat over hot chocolate at Euston Station:


7) Family Fun

All the generations of our family love board games so last night we had two games going on at the same time. My daughter won the Monopoly and I won the Super Scrabble in a tight game:



I am going to wrap up this post by wishing you all a Happy Christmas and hope that you have plenty to be cheerful about!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message