Thursday 17 November 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: parkrun, Pokemon and roses #R2BC


So glad that Michelle is hosting again this month so we can all share the happy! Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Back to Fell Foot parkrun:

It was far too long since we ran around the park. Such a fun and friendly parkrun even in the rain:


2) Remembrance Day

My school observed a super 2 minute whole school silence on the Friday and then on the Sunday I thought about my ancestors who served and fortunately survived the First World War like my grandfather:


3) Weekend stroll

Love my weekend walks with my children hunting Pokemon. This is my son chilling under the underpass whilst collecting from a Pokestop:


4) Still going

My neighbour's roses are still holding on:


What is making you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message