Thursday 11 August 2016

Reasons to be cheerful: Enjoying the holidays #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thank you everyone who joined in last week despite it being the school holidays! Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Rose

My roses are still going strong and they are looking stunning at the moment:

rose

2) Car trouble

A reason not to be cheerful was my car failing its MOT this weekend... However the garage managed to make me legal again in time for a drive down south!

3) Fun with friends

We spent the weekend with my school friends back in Buckinghamshire. A super sunny day in their garden and my son loved their table tennis table:


4) Shiny fridge

Having a low stock of food in meant that I got a chance to give my fridge a thoroughly deep clean. A good chance to chuck out things that have expired and get everything better organised.


5) Maize Maze

A fun day to make up for a housework day! We got thoroughly lost in the maize maze:


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message