Thursday 15 October 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Birthday edition 2015 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thanks everyone for joining in last week I am doing my best to visit you all! Its great when people find the happy little things when life can seem grim. Here are this week's reasons for me:

1) Proud Mummy

My daughter took me past the shop window which has the artwork she has helped make for the Comic Art Festival with her school. In fact I helped cut out some of the badger material as she had sprained her fingers!


My son has got hooked on the competitiveness of Mathletics and at various points this week has been 12th in the UK and 33rd worldwide!

2) Running

On Monday I'd one of those mornings when things weren't going right. So I headed out the door and went for a run to clear my head. Going up hill wasn't pretty but it felt like I was flying back down and I broke so many PRs:


I am obviously a downhill runner!

3) Beautiful days

With this being birthday week for both myself and my daughter we are feeling blessed with the weather. Yes its rather chilly first thing but boy is is stunning around Kendal at the moment:


Miller Bridge, Kendal

4) Birthdays

Finally yes it was my birthday and I was lucky to be given the latest instalment of one of my favourite series. I treated myself yesterday to half an hour in Costa with a massive coffee and the book!



We want to share people's happy posts so please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message