Thursday 22 October 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Autumnal edition #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thanks everyone for joining in last week I hope I have visited you all!. I find that sharing little happy things can really lift the mood whatever may have happened in the week. Here are my reasons this week's:

1) Autumnal walks

This is my favourite time of year and until today its been fabulous to walk or run around in the sunshine and enjoy the almost magical look that autumn brings the trees:


2) 2000 Blips

My blipfoto journal racked up its 2000th photograph this week. I used the photograph from Fell Foot Parkrun's birthday celebrations and received so many stars and hearts I hit the popular page:



The Parkrun is even using my shot as its Facebook profile pic!

3) Birthday camp out sleepover

My daughter and 4 of her friends successfully camped out in the garden for her 12th birthday celebrations! Not much sleep had but a lot of fun:




We want to share people's happy posts so please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message