Thursday 10 September 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Back to school and running #R2BC

Ojo's World


Once again our hostess with the mostest is Ojo's World she hasn't been feeling too well this week so pop over and help make her feel better! Here are my reasons this week:

1) Back to school/New school

My eldest started secondary on Friday (makes me feel old!). So far so good and she seems to have made friends, is enjoying lessons and wants to join dance and sports clubs:



Youngest went off to a new primary on Monday. Its walkable from our new house and his friends in our street walk with him. I was allowed to walk him twice and then told to let him go alone:




2) A day at the zoo

I've already written a full post about my day at South Lakes Safari Zoo with my son. How can you not look at this kangaroo and smile (yes I was actually that close to it!)?:



3) A day out in Blackpool

I haven't published this post yet but we spent Saturday in Blackpool to celebrate 30 years of Children's BBC links since Philip Scofield sat in the broom cupboard. Not a bad place to spend a day:


4) Back running

This is me on the top of the Helm last night. At this point I had done the easy 1st kilometre! 

Since Monday I've gone out and done a 5 k every day. I am not very fast but today I was nearly a minute faster on the the route I've run 3 times along the canal path!

5) Indian Summer

Most of the last few days have been stunning. Lots of blue skies and plenty of warmth. Someone commented that I must have been abroad on holiday due to my tan!



Please join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message