Wednesday 19 November 2014

Workout Wednesday Pushing the PBs!

My son is making a great pace maker at Fell Foot Parkrun. Once again this Saturday he pulled me round faster and (despite slipping over!) I once again knocked lots of time off my previous PB and so did he:



The event is such a fun and friendly one that all of us love including my daughter who enjoys marshalling!

Tonight I finally got out for a decent run after a few weeks of being too busy. Trying hard to be in shape for my 10 km race on the 6th December. I was worried that I would struggle with a 40 minute non stop run with only 3 minutes to recover before a final 10 minutes. Turned out I needn't have worried as I ran the fastest training run I have done for months (despite having to dodge crowds of running club members!).





I just have to try and squeeze in a few more training runs around my teacher training..
Single Parent Pessimist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message