Tuesday 26 August 2014

Single with Kids in Broad Haven

I got back last night from co-ordinating a Single With Kids in Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire. Having been on a variety of their trips to hotels and camping it was exciting to be left in charge for a week! We were staying at the Youth Hostel and had exclusive use of it for 6 nights.

It took me back to have to make my own bed in the room! We were in a 7 bunk room with just the 3 of us an en suite wet room/toilet. The hostel was really close to the beach:


We had so much fun including a sunset walk on the beach:


Body boarding (well the kids did!)


Wildlife spotting:


Visiting Carew Castle:


For now I will leave these as a taster and hope to add more as the week goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message