Thursday 27 June 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 26: Midsummer Edition

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Whilst Michelle has found plenty of reasons to be cheerful I am celebrating midsummer with my own! Well not sure it is summer as once again it rained today but here we go:

1) Beautiful Buildings

We live in an area with lots of beautiful buildings such as St James' Church in Staveley. It always lifts my spirits to see the church especially when the sun is shining:


2) My Big Boy

It was lovely watching my son playing at his Little Kickers football class this week. They are now playing mini matches and it looks like proper football and not just ball skills:


When autumn comes we will have to look at getting him into a proper football club!

3) My daughter

She seems to be more even tempered at the moment and its been delightful watching her playing outside with other children. Let's hope the summer brings more of the same. Meanwhile here she is enjoying the view over Windermere:


I am sure there are many more reasons that I am smiling but I'll stick with those! Why is everyone else cheerful this week:

7 comments:

  1. My boys are football mad and I love watching them kick happily

    ReplyDelete
  2. he suddenly looks like a proper footballer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou's Lake Views28 June 2013 at 03:22

    Great reasons and lovely sunny pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to remember what sun looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chidinma Nwoha28 June 2013 at 12:27

    Great Post! Thanx for
    sharing! http://www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, so nice to see these happy pictures. I love churches and graveyards, there is something about them. I can appreciate them anyway. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely reasons. I love your photos too.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message