Thursday 9 May 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 19 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
Michelle has a lot of reasons to be cheerful this week and I am not at all jealous that she is off to Butlins! Pop over to see which of my fellow #R2BC bloggers she is highlighting this week. Meanwhile here are mine:

1) My big girl on the mend:

My daughter seems to be almost 100% recovered from her operation and back to her normal cheeky self:


She is still off school until Monday but looking very much ready to go back!

2) A super bank holiday weekend

We had a great weekend trying to do as many of the National Trust's 50 things to do before you are 11 3/4 as possible. Saturday was an organised say at Sizergh Castle and Monday we did things with my parents on the wider estate. It was a brilliant way to spend lots of time enjoying some beautiful days:


3) My son

It's been great to devote more 1:1 time with my son whilst his sister has been away. He has enjoyed a lot more snuggles as well as watching favourite movies together and listening to him read.


4) My health kick

Things are going in the right direction to get myself in shape. If you want to know more then read yesterday's post! Just over a week to go until my 10 k for Cancer Care and I am quietly confident. If you want to help me double my target then please donate here

Why are you smiling this week?

3 comments:

I love it when people leave a message