Thursday 25 October 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful: Smiling in face of adversity! ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
It's wonderful that Michelle is back hosting the linky so I can relax a bit! It's not been a hugely cheerful week so I'm pushing myself to search out the good bits... 

1) Family Fun

 

We all went swimming on Sunday after church. It was good fun for all of us diving to the bottom of the pool for weighted rings. Not a huge amount of proper swimming but we all had a great time. So glad my 2 are confident and getting competent in the water.

 

2) New Teeth

 

Having a tooth out didn't make me smile but the fact they coloured coordinated the replacement with my existing teeth means that they look the same! Before I had a sparkly white crown which really stood out and a gap from a previous extraction. Now I can smile again without showing a weird combination!

3) Autumn

This is my favourite season and I am loving the colours and the whole autumnal feel. A brilliant time for photography:

 

Join in and tell us what are your reasons to be cheerful this week.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's! This is my favourite time of year too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs, you are right Autumn really does lend itself to beautiful photographs. I am glad that you are happy with your replacement tooth, helps take the pain out of losing one. One of my biggest fears is losing teeth and unfortunately they have given a two year max prognosis on one that has a filling in it at the moment - not looking forward to that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos - have a equally lovely week! (Although perhaps without a visit to a dentist!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not very keen on going to the dentist, i love the photos they are amazing, have a great weekend, I'm now following your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. shahnaz Janglitz27 October 2012 at 11:05

    wow your pictures are amazing xxx have a fab half term xxx following your blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh gorgeous photos, I hope this week is much better for you. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message