Wednesday 12 September 2012

Flab Fighters Week 1

flabfighters

As so many of us are flab fighting at the minute I thought I would create a linky for us all to help encourage each other!

So each week on a Wednesday join in and get support and encouragement. Just let us know:

  • What you aiming to achieve (general weight loss, drop a dress size)
  • What you doing to get there (diet, fitness etc.)
  • What you did right this week
  • What you did wrong this week
  • How its going so far
I'll be putting a badge in that you can use on your posts and putting the linky on each week. Let's fight that flab and get nice and slim!

To kick it off this is my entry:

My aims

I would like to lose another 2.5 stone and drop about 1.5 dress sizes whilst getting my BMI to a healthy level.

How I am doing it

I am going to a Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness class each week. We do a great workout and get a pep talk and encouraged to stick to the diet which is low calorie, low GI and low fat. To help stick to the diet I am tracking my intake on MyFitnessPal which helps me know what I am consuming.

I signed up for 6 weeks at a local gym and making the most of it by going 3 times a week and following a programme created for me. I am also working out on the Wii Fit and trying to do yoga regularly.

What I did right this week

On most days I stuck to the calorie allowance and kept my fat intake down. Plenty of vegetables in my diet and watching the portions. I made my 3 trips to the gym (even if one was only for 30 minutes!). Every day I did some form of exercise whether yoga or dancing with the kids using the Wii.

What I did wrong

When I gave in to temptation and had a coffee cooler I forgot to ask for skinny which loads up the calories. I also fell back into bad habits and when tired and stressed tucked into rather too many naughty things...

How it went

I was so pleased to have lost 3.5 pounds this week which puts me back on track and heading in the right direction!


get the InLinkz code


FlabFighters
  Grab my button and join in:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message