Thursday 5 January 2012

Life Circle: Introductions

Life Circle


This is my second attempt at joining in at Kate's Life Circle as she has re-started for 2012. So time to re-introduce myself!


So I'm Becky and I am now 41 years old (where do all those years vanish!). I live with my 2 children, my daughter who is 8 and my son who is 5, in Kendal, Cumbria. We came up here 18 months ago after my now ex-husband left the country and I wanted to be nearer my family.


Despite graduating with a BA in Geography and an MA in Human Geography I spent 15 years working in IT. I only stopped 2 years ago when balancing a job and raising my children single handed became a bit too much. So I now have various little pots of self employment:

I am trying to find another employed position but so far nothing has come up that I have either managed to get or that is suitable to fit in with the children.

For me LifeCircle is all about continuing me on my journey to be self sufficient again after divorce. I also need encouragement to ditch the excess weight and this time keep it off. So a bit of coaching to get my head in the right place is just what I need.

This is a linky so check out Kate's post to see everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Midlife Singlemum has left a new comment on your post "Life Circle: Introductions":

    Yeah Becky, glad to see a friendly face (as it were) in the line up. Let's keep each other on the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how our lives have many similarities. The Chesham connection from the start and the IT thing too!

    Good luck with the Life Circle.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message