Wednesday 25 May 2011

#TheGallery: My Backyard





I love Tara's my backyard theme for this week so we can have a peek at everyone's gardens! Mine isn't majorly spectacular as I'm a) not green fingered b) have too much else to do but here are a few snaps of some the good things lurking in the back garden:

Just enough room to do the washing!

It comes with a great view
It has a lovely little apple tree
I'm sure that there are other much more beautiful gardens to look at if you click on the camera logo and visit Tara's web site.


3 comments:

  1. What a stunning position, who needs a garden with a backdrop like that? And all you have to do is look at it. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a view! I could stare at that for hours. x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message