Thursday 20 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3

This is a lovely idea from Mummy from the Heart and after the previous post I need to counteract it with something positive!




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

  1. At my weigh in today I went through the stone mark for my overall total! I should have got there before Christmas but my new determination has seen me shift 8 lbs in last 2 weeks.
  2. My daughter got a Headteacher's Award badge today for some fantastic work in literacy. She came out of school beaming and finally seems to be settling in to the school.
  3. Whilst chatting to the Asda delivery man (he had spotted my Asda track suit bottoms) he had said his wife was too old to do Rosemary Conley. When I said I was one of the youngest in my class at 40 he was gobsmacked as he thought I was only 28 or 29!


8 comments:

  1. Wow Becky, I would never have guessed you were 40 either.

    Well done to both you and your little girl.

    Thanks for joining in. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good reasons to be cheerful. Congrats on number 1 - amazing result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Michelle this is such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this with Slimming World? I am following that too. Nice to meet you - Near Whitby myself! We often come to the Lakes on the motorbike - when the weather is a lot warmer than it is now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to meet you too! it's Rosemary Conley - see my Fitness Friday posts on here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great list, weight loss and looking young, wtg you :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great reasons to be cheerful. Did you give the Asda man a kiss? I would have!

    Herding Cats x

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your weight loss Becky - it's a great feeling to get results for all the hard work you've put in!

    Aww it's always lovely when the kids come home from school with an award.

    Bet you were chuffed to bits with those comments about your age...what a lovely man he was :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message