Tuesday 16 November 2010

Generations

I feel so lucky that I still have 2 of my grandmothers alive and kicking. So many of my friends have lost their parents and my children only have 1 generation above them on their dad's side. This makes for a skewed family but its fantastic for my children to know the older generation and interact with them. I only vaguely remember my last great granny who died when I was 5, as someone in a rather smelly old people's home!


My Kendal Granny is still active and living in her own home despite turning 98 yesterday. Yes she is a lot slower and maybe the little grey cells aren't as good as they were but she is still an important part of our lives:



Yesterday I posted a photograph of all four generations of ladies. Long may my Granny continue to brighten up our lives.

1 comment:

I love it when people leave a message